- Priming concrete, ferroconcrete, brick surfaces before application of main hydraulic insulation coating, and before application of roll roofing materials (RRM).
- Priming of metallic surfaces.
- Applying thin-layer coatings to concrete and metal.
Recommendations for Usage
Recommendations for usage
Stir thoroughly before use!
Work surface must be dry (moisture content in isolated surface must not exceed 5 mass %), cleaned from dust, oil, icing and other contaminations.
Apply on prepared surface with a painting tool, by means of air or airless spraying.
Store in closed containers.
Handle in the open air or in a well-ventilated room wearing special protective clothing and using individual protective equipment. Do not use spark-forming instruments.
|Parameter||TC RB 14511885.001-98 requirements||Actual value|
|Mass fraction of nonvolatile substances, %, not less than||45||45|
|Adhesion, MPa, not less than
- to metal
- to concrete
|Relative elongation at rupture, %, not less than||400||>1000|
|Nominal strength, MPa, not less than||0,2||0,4|
|Thermal resistance, °С||90||90|
|Flexural resilience of film on a 3 mm diameter rod at temperatures not exceeding minus 10°С||Absence of cracks||Absence of cracks|
|Time of drying to the 2nd degree condition, hours, not more than||24||24|
|Interlayer drying time, hours||1÷3|
|Working temperature range,°С||-10 ÷ +30|
|Guarantee period, months||6|
Solvents: Nefras (white-spirit), solvent
Fire hazard parameters:
- Flammability index according to GOST 30244 – G4;
- Fire propagation index according to GOST 30444 – RP4;
- Ignitability index according to GOST 30402 – B3.
Metallic chromed lithographed euro-pails with capacity of:
......3,5 kg ......10 kg
.......15 kg ......20kg
Painted iron sheet containers with capacity of:
......40 kg ......50 kg